Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GRAND OPENING!

I ran out of time today to post my first set of bibs on ebay and etsy, as I got busy with the family and miscellaneous things! Tomorrow afternoon will be my official "Grand Opening"! I will have photos up on my photobucket site, and both my ebay and etsy stores up and running! As of right now I have 22 toddler bibs for my start up listings! I can't wait to see what happens! I'm on Twitter as well (HeartNSewDesign) so you can follow my posting there, too! I can't believe that after all the ideas, researching, planning, preparing (and not to mention, sewing!) that tomorrow is the big day! No turning back now! Everyone starts somewhere and I just can't wait to see where this takes me! I look forward to a huge response from the public!

I will post back when I am officially been "open for business"!

No comments:

Post a Comment