Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kiwi Blog

MeshaSuicide, from Etsy.com has one of the most inspiring blogs I've read! Always interesting and fun to read! So much realism comes from her writing! Definitely an inspiration for other bloggers to step it up! I myself have just recently started, and while still getting the hang of it all, am motivated greatly by Mesha's writing to keep working at it! If you haven't checked her blog out yet, you should! And I say this knowing full well it will put mine to shame! But I suppose part of having a good blog is linking up with other good reads, right?! The Shopping Kiwi is my absolute favorite read! I was thinking the other day that it would be totally cool if she took her posts and just printed them into a book! That would be great--people could give them as gifts! I'd totally buy her book!

Well, I'm off to do some more reading on her blog! The kids are behaving and it's my opportunity to catch up on the happens of Mesha! :0)

http://shoppingkiwi.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I came here to follow you and look what I found ! Haha, thank you really much, I SO appreciate the support you've given me !
    Love !
    Mesha♥

    ReplyDelete