Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Designs!

I now have new designs out! I have added three boy designs: puppy dogs, baseballs, and blue and white plaid! I also have another girl print out: black with pink dots! So cute! If you haven't already, visit my studio, http://heartnsewdesigns.artfire.com and take a look around!

I am going to be busy today preparing for Zoey's first birthday party on Saturday, so I will post more after this weekend!

And while I have you here, follow my other blog, The Secret In My Life! You can find the link on the top left side of this site!

Let's be positive today!!

5 comments:

  1. You have many great article feel free promote your headline at Blogadder to get more visitor

    Regards,
    BlogAdder

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Headphones are lightweight, water-resistant, sweat-proof, and include an elastomer comfort-fit hinge for a more custom fit. Lightweight Headphones Ergonomic design for comfortable fit Headphones, Compact player is a perfect companion for the track, bike trail or work area. The FM antenna is part of the headphone cord, so you are sure to receive a strong signal. These headphones feature an ear-conscious design with soft earpads for long-time listening comfort. With these features and a pleasing design, In-Cord Volume Control you can listen to your favorite tunes leisurely for hours on end

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Everything is very begin with a very apparent details of the issues.It was truly useful. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing!
    HOOKAH WHOLESALE"

    ReplyDelete